Saturday 6 February 2016

OUGD503 - Studio Brief 1 - WWF - Starter kit

Wherever there was a WWF community cafe there would be an accompanying Ecosystem Club. However for members who may not be near to one of the new cafés they could have the possibility of setting up their own club within their community.



So I decided to create a little starter kit for these members to receive through the post. It would include posters, badges, leaflets, a couple of copies of the WWF magazine and some promotional materials like key-rings and bags. And of course most importantly a guide that contains all the information they would need to set up their own club within their local community.  


I wanted the starter guide to have a similar ethos to the posters as well as representing WWF. So I thought that they could be printed on sustainably sourced paper that is recyclable. Initially I was planning on using a limited colour palette too, not only to make the production cheaper but to have less wasted ink in the printing process. I paper cut the cover of the guide after my paper cut posters came out so well and I feel like this gives it an inviting and friendly feel which is exactly how I would like to portray the Ecosystem clubs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment