Saturday 2 January 2016

OUGD503 - Studio Brief 1 - WWF - Concept

After looking more into the brand and talking through some of my initial ideas with my tutor I have decided on a concept. I will create clubs within the WWF community called ‘Ecosystems’ where members can meet up and do volunteering activities to help their own environments where they live as well as fundraising for the greater cause of WWF. 

Because most communities for charities these days are online these days taking the membership away from the computer screen instantly will make people more active within their communities. Relationships will become real and not just text on a screen. Therefore for the concept I will focus on making a memberships a community rather than an online social network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment