Tuesday 15 March 2016

OUGD503 - Responsive - Final Crit

For the final critique I showed my final presentation boards for the WWF D&AD brief as I wanted to have them checked before submission. I couldn't really show much of my collaborative as we had already decided on all the environments that I had done and the animators are in the process of animating it all so there wasn't anything to show really. 

So I asked some questions about the WWF boards and these were the responses:

Is the concept clear enough, if not why?
- Absolutely! Great way for members to engage and collaborate with other members. Effect and more engaging for new members to go along for talks and meetings
- I think the concept works really well as its a good way to make the community grow.
- Yes, great way to bring the members together and take action
- Very clear concept that achieves the aims of the brief
- Yes its a great way to bring in new members together.
- The concept is clear and definitely helps in igniting an active conservation community.

Do you feel like the design material is relevant to the concept/brief, why?
- Posters are Super. Nice as collectables for members
- Yes all the materials works really well especially the posters look really engaging. The design works well and gives the feel of a WWF material.
- Yes, nice use of the colour green & good that materials make use of recycled materials - completely relevant!
- Very relevant, bright blues and greens which relate to nature
- Love the use of colour in the posters, really eye catching and exciting. Posters work really well.
- They help to put the power into the member's hand which will make them more a part of it rather than just donating money.
- Yeah definitely, covered so many areas + gives a really thorough explanation.

Are there any quick changes that could be made to make the presentation clearer?
-Nope
- No I think it all looks good
- No it's straightforward as it is
- No
- No the presentation works really well and it is straightforward
- The presentation is very clear + has communicated the idea well.
- Nope really clear, goes through everything very methodically

From this feedback I feel a lot more confident about my submission. I think people have cleared it up for me and there are no real massive changes to make before I submit to D&AD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment