Wednesday 30 March 2016

OUGD503 - D&AD Submission - WWF Membership as Community









I think that this brief has taught me a lot in terms of doing competitions as well as developing my own skills. I tried lots of new techniques like paper cutting which I've never really attempted before and found out that I really like doing it. Also I've never really come up with much conceptually before so I feel more confident in portraying a concept and following through with it in the designs. But I feel that the most important thing that I have learned during this brief is how to write about my work confidently for submission. This is a skill that will come in handy especially next year and when I am creating my portfolio. 

I am really pleased with the visual outcomes too. Like I mentioned before, paper cutting was something that I hadn't really attempted before and I found that I have a knack for it. So this is something that I would like to carry over to other briefs. If I had more time I would have definitely tried to create a stop motion advertisements for the ecosystem clubs. Although I feel my concept is strong so it is pretty self explanatory. 

My time management in this brief has been alright but could have been better. I did spend longer than I probably needed to on this brief, a lot of the time was spent adjusting and re adjusting the presentation boards for submission however I feel that this worked out for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment