Wednesday 30 March 2016

OUGD503 - Collaborative - YCN MSC Submission Boards







Overall I'm really pleased with the outcome of our collaborative group. I found it quite beneficial working with other courses just to see their design processes and how they work in general. It also meant making contacts for the future if I need an illustrator or an animator I will have people who I know I can trust. Also I think it helped that at the start of the project we all set each other roles to do within the animation and design campaign, and the time plan that the animators created was a huge help in knowing when our roles had to be done by. 

I feel that as an individual I did quite well within the group as often in meetings I would sort of take control a bit to sort out what we were doing. Also I feel that I did a lot of things for the animation as the environments were a large part of it as well as producing some design work for it afterwards as well. I got everything done by the allotted time deadlines and we managed to submit as soon as the animation was finished because of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment